Employ-Temps http://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png http://www.employtemps.com http://www.employtemps.com USD 17.00 18.00 HOUR true
1st Shift Production Associate (Dundee)
Massillon, OH 44646 US
2023-03-28 2023-04-27 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Production Associate Job Number: 113845 Pay Rate: 17.00-18.00
Our client in Dundee is looking for Production Associates to join their team!
They provide great career opportunities, growth, and the ability to provide for your family while working somewhere you love.
- $17.00 - $18.00/hr
- Increase after hire-in
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm
- 1 hour variance in start time depending on department
- Occasional overtime offered before/after shift
They have multiple departments, working as one team.
If you can bring a positive, can-do attitude, plus have a commitment to quality, then they will train you!
As a Production Associate, you are eligible to work in the following departments:
- Paint Prep
- General labor
- Responsibilities vary by department
- Build fiberglass caps and covers using precise molds. Build, inspect, and maintain these molds.
- Apply and shape the fiberglass into the molds, along with high tech resins and other binders.
- Spot and address any surface imperfections and prepare the cap for paint through sanding and minor body work.
- Handle installations such as windows, screens, roof racks, and other customized options.
- Quality checks constantly.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous production, assembly or general labor experience preferred
- Some experience with hand tools and basic measuring devices is helpful.
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.