Employ-Temps http://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png http://www.employtemps.com http://www.employtemps.com USD 18.00 HOUR true
3rd Shift MIG Welder Fitter
Canton, OH 44706 US
2023-03-28 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Welder Job Number: 112083 Pay Rate: 18.00
Our client in Canton is looking for MIG Welders to join their team!
This company offers great opportunities for those looking to be challenged in a fast paced environment, that promotes continuous growth for the employee.
In this position, you will be responsible for the setup, assembly, and welding of mild steel or stainless-steel pieces in a variety of scenarios. The primary function is welding mild steel. The ideal candidate will be skilled in MIG welding and able to pass AWS and/or QC weld department standards.
- 3rd Shift Sunday - Thursday 8:00pm to 6:00am
- Welding and fabrication of parts
- Review schematics to ensure you have the proper equipment and materials
- Set up and operate of welding equipment
- Operation overhead crane to assist in assembly of pieces
- Lay out work using tape measures squares and rigging equipment to fit to print
- Weld, cut, drill, and fabricate steel pieces according to print
- Maintain a clean work area
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to read basic and complex technical drawings
- Ability to use general measuring devices and fabricating tools
- 1-2 years’ welding experience
- Familiarity with torching, cutting and fabricating