Since opening our 1st office in the Northeastern Ohio market in early 1995, we have never wavered from our commitment to offer excellence in service to our clients, employees, applicants and community. This has fueled our continued growth and reputation as one of the top staffing agencies. Employ-Temps job centers are ideally situated for strong regional presence in the Northeastern Ohio market, thus enabling quick efficient response to our client and employee needs.
Are you looking for an outstanding job opportunity that allows you the flexibility to utilize your Financial Background while at the same time having a large part in Human Resources? We’re looking for someone who has the ability to see the status quo and take it to the next level while exercising entrepreneurial aptitude to streamline the processes. Is this you? If so, then this job for you!
The successful candidate will oversee all Financial and Accounting while having a large role in our Human Resources Arena.
- Manage all accounting operations including Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledgers
- Responsible for company compliance with Tax and Regulatory requirements, Payroll Systems, Risk Management and Insurance Programs
- Lead by Example while developing and Coaching Teams (Observationally and One on One). Providing Effective Feedback to Promote Cultural Accountability and Business Ethics to the highest degree.
- Set Strategic Direction for all functional aspects of Accounting.
- Oversee Operations to include the Design of an Organizational Structure for Achieving assigned Goals and Objectives.
- Assessing current Accounting Operations and offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes along the way.
- Ensure appropriate research is completed for Technical Accounting Issues.
- Apply innovative strategies including identifying and recommending solutions to various Human Resources related issues.
- Compliance of Federal, State and Local Legal Requirements by understanding New and Existing Legislation as it directly relates to Human Resources.
- Exhibit a Strong and Highly Collaborative Working Style and having a strong influence on others within the Team to do the same.
- 3-5 Years of proven work experience in Accounting or Related Field
- Understanding of Applicable Laws and Regulations
-Understanding of Economic Principals
- Knowledge of Payroll, QuickBooks and Applicant Tracking Systems
- BSBA Degree in Accounting/Finance
- MBA or CPA a Plus