Employ-Temps http://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png http://www.employtemps.com http://www.employtemps.com USD 15.00 17.00 HOUR true
Warren, OH 44484 US
2023-03-28 2023-04-27 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Logistics Specialist Job Number: 111288 Pay Rate: 15.00-17.00
Our client in Warren is looking for Inventory Specialists to join their team!
If you want to work for a facility is very clean and climate controlled, that also has a relaxed environment and values teamwork, apply now!
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Recommends and develops local strategies related to inventory management
- Monitors and audits transactions performed and process created in the company’s ERP system
- Develops and maintains cycle count activity, involved in physical count once a year.
- Performs extensive analysis of inventory transactions and reports to identify, process, system and training deficiencies
- Maintains inventory data integrity and tracks accuracy of inventory
- Designs, implements, and tests internal controls, documentation, reporting, training, systems and solutions to drive inventory accuracy
- Establishes partnerships with other departments to build inventory accuracy, standard procedures, controls, practices and systems.
- Participates in the development and deployment of new processes, policies, and procedures across the site to create breakthrough impact on the highest opportunity areas of the supply chain
- Accountable for daily site logistics operations, processes, workflows, and escalation management through proactive interaction with key stakeholders including order fulfillment, materials management, and other supply chain teams.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated progressive experience involving inventory audit and analysis.
- Detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills 3 years of experience utilizing MRP/ERP as the primary inventory control tool is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate solutions and resolve issues in timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills building effective cross-function partnerships
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to sit and walk for long periods of time.
- Able to use a ladder.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- High School Diploma