Valley City, OH 44280
- Equipment Inspection
- Safety Checks
- Press Maintenance
- Tool Readiness prior to use
- Review and Understand Work Order Packet and related information:
- Dispatch List - schedule and priority of work orders
- Work Order – process steps to produce product
- Pick List - materials required i.e. R/M, gages, inspection documents, F/G (or WIP) containers, labels, tags and the like
- Stamping Setup Sheet – specific job related information
- Set up punch press
- Use hand tools i.e. wrench, snips, nibbler, etc.
- Load coil, thread feed line
- Adjust material straightener and feeder
- Align, set and clamp die
- Install (connect) lube sprayers, die protection, sensors, part and scrap conveyor(s) or ejection chute(s)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must demonstrate to Production Manager the ability to set up and run press in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must have previous experience as an Automatic Punch Press Operator.
- Basic Computer Skills
Second shift: 5p-5:30a
For immediate consideration please email resumes to email@example.com