Digital Marketing and Recruiting Specialist
Akron, OH 44306
- Lead the creation, execution and communication of the digital marketing strategy to include: Web content,, email marketing, social medial platforms as well as paid digital media and lead generation.
- Evaluate and optimize programs and campaigns by making digital a key part of an integrated marketing strategy.
- Perform audits of websites, social channels, content and competitive environments.
- Set up and provide performance reports for the executive team.
- Stay ahead of industry trends in content marketing, and serve as an internal center of excellence, sharing knowledge and ideas with the broader team.
- Lead our internal hiring process by effectively managing job descriptions, posting to internal/external job boards and calling applications/leads to screen candidates for potential next steps to our internal hiring team.
- This person shall exemplify the Employ-Temps Core Values at all times (Integrity/Ethics, Always Improving, Caring Employee Environment)
- BS/BA or Master's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- 3+ Years of Experience in as Digital Marketing Manager or related field
- 3+ Years of experience managing paid campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Highly organized and flexible with great attention to detail
- Strong reporting analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, with strong attention to accountability
- Creative, imaginative and able to develop ideas quickly
- Effective organization, time management, planning and problem resolution skills
- Self-starter who doesn't need constant supervision or direction