Our client in Ravenna is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join the team on 1st shift!
1. Machine maintenance and repair. Works with high voltage/pneumatic hydraulic, high pressure over10,000 P.S.I.
2. Layout, constructs, modify and maintain a wide variety of machinery and equipment.
3. Dismantle, assemble and maintain specialized equipment. Must follow proper Lock Out/Tag Out Procedures.
4. Diagnose and correct trouble promptly. Works with line power to diagnose.
5. Work from detailed drawings, samples, diagrams or experimental sketches without assistance.
6. Set up and operate power tools.
7. Operate tow motor as required.
8. Layout, install, modify and maintain standard or custom electrical or electronic equipment such as motors, controllers, relays, drives and sensors.- Must have a clear mind- MUST BE ACCURATE in Programming. Performs electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.).
9. Layout, install, modify and maintain general building services.
10. Suggest ideas for equipment improvements.
11. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Minimum 4 years general industrial and machine maintenance experience with emphasis on electrical and pneumatics REQUIRED.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Welding and AC/DC Drive experience a definite plus.
- Extrusion or injection molding equipment experience preferred.
- Own basic hand tools required.
Pay-$19.00-$22.00/HR based on experience.