Part Time Cleaner / Front Desk Coverage
SUMMARY: Maintaining a clean and sanitary facility at all times. Receptionist Back up to cover lunch breaks and vacation periods.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Mops and vacuums all floors daily and cleans mops after each use.
· Cleans and disinfects sink, toilet and cleans offices and conference rooms.
· Restocks soap and toilet paper, and provides clean towels as needed.
· Washes windows and window coverings in all rooms as needed.
· Dusts all countertops and furniture as needed.
· Dusts paintings, wall fixtures, and door jambs in rooms and hallways weekly.
· Empties all trash cans on a daily basis and disposes of trash in designated areas.
· Recycles appropriate materials in accordance with training procedures.
· Reports any broken items to management, such as chairs, and fixtures.
· Ensures all unnecessary lights are turned off as required.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· High school education; or equivalent
· Able to read labels and instructions on products and interpret written information.
· Organizational skills
· Time management
· Able to work in a team environment and take direction.
· Able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
· Able to maintain balance, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, and wipe.
Hours: Part-time Monday through Friday 9 am - 2 pm (20-29 hours per week)
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour based on experience.