Massillon, OH 44646
- Self-motivated, hands on, metrics-driven leader who is capable of planning, scheduling, resource planning and leading improvement projects aligned towards site initiatives.
- Manages assembly operations; ensures safe, efficient and effective use of resources.
- Plans, assigns and provides clear direction to staff to achieve daily/weekly/monthly productivity targets.
- Supports and drives cross training objectives.
- Applies hourly/daily management by monitoring the production process and implement improvements as required.
- Coordinates with management team in supporting continuous improvement activities by standardization of processes and driving Lean initiatives such as work flow design, 5S, and standard work.
- Guides, motivates, and coaches staff in accordance to company guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED is required; Associates degree is preferred.
- 1-3 years of previous supervisor experience is required, preferably in a manufacturing environment.