Beach City, OH 44608
· Able to perform repetitive tasks such as lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
· Visually inspect for any quality defects.
· Ability to read, interpret and follow specification sheets.
· Able to read and interpret a ruler.
· Able to stand, bend, grip and walk as necessary during a 10 hour shift.
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety requirements.
· Flexibility to be cross trained in other areas or job duties.
· High School Diploma of GED.
· Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
· Able to work at a fast pace.
· Able to work any shift.
Pay rate starts at $14.50 - $15.50 per hour. Pay increase plus $500 bonus once hired!