Quality ISO Coordinator
Salem, OH 44460
- Participate in continuous improvement activities designed to reduce the cost of poor quality (i.e. Kaizen, cross functional task force teams, etc.)
- Demonstrates working knowledge of plant operations, mold-assembly, and all the various parts we develop.
- Understands the differences between the various products being produced at DK and familiar high frequency defects of the various products being produced.
- Drives quality improvements through root cause analysis and ensures products are manufactured in compliance with customer specifications, safety standards and design specifications.
- Assist with product non-conformance issues from initial contact to final closure
- Performs audit inspection or 100% inspection of specified products per inspection instructions, procedures, and/or control plans as directed by Quality Management.
- Directs / performs re-work/re-inspection of previously rejected products that are on Quality Hold for NCP as directed by Quality Management.
- Lead and direct subordinates to meet departmental and company objectives.
- Assist in evaluating compliance with International Standards Organization (ISO) and DK Manufacturing’s Quality System based on these standards.
- Strive to anticipate, conform to, and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Identify proper materials and components for each manufacturing process.
- Be able to perform minimum requirements for Quality Auditor jobs in the event of emergency or unscheduled absence.
- Assist in the administrative creation of documentation.