A great company in Twinsburg is seeking a Shipping Coordinator to join the team on first shift!
- Print daily sales receipts and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Track inventory and report any shortages to sales team so we can update the website
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- CDL Class A Driver's License
- One to two years of warehouse experience
Based on experience
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.