Employ-Temps http://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png http://www.employtemps.com http://www.employtemps.com USD 18.00 HOUR true
1st Shift Aluminum Welder
Salem, OH 44460 US
2023-03-21 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Welder Job Number: 115674 Pay Rate: 18.00
Our client in Salem is looking for Aluminum Welders to join their team!
If you’re interested in being part of a diverse workforce in a supportive work environment, this position is the one for you!
- 1st Shift Monday - Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm
- Perform and abide by safety policies and procedures while welding and other related task assignments
- Perform daily custom build fit/up and welding assignments.
- Review specification documentation and information related to assignments to assure product is manufactured to customer specifications and MAC Trailer's quality standards.
- Keep the area in which you work clean and organized during and at the end of shift.
- Organize and restock parts and materials.
- Communicate with Supervisors/Managers issues of concern and any other pertinent information which effect safety and the productive completion of quality product and schedule of product.
- Perform all related duties as assigned by Supervisor(s).
- Performs assignment of work to contribute to material, parts and product is being produced according to MAC’s quality and quantity standards, while supporting a safe work environment.
- Experience in tractor trailer building or knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing related field is preferred
- Mechanical experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Steel and Aluminum MIG Welding. Must pass Company approved weld test.
- Able to work any shift based on production need.
- Ability to work assigned shift and/or extended shift hours.
- Ability to work alone or as a team.
- Transportation to and from work.
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.