Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 18.00 25.00 HOUR true
1st Shift MIG Welder
Valley City, OH 44280 US
2023-06-01 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Welder Job Number: 118161 Pay Rate: 18.00-25.00
If you want to work for a company that is steadily growing, with a worldwide customer base, this is for you!
Our client in Valley City is looking for MIG Welders to join their team!
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm
- $18.00 - 25.00/hr
- Use of hand welding equipment to MIG.
- Assemble components to build lift truck chassis.
- Develop fixtures and other work aids to hold and align parts.
- Operate grinders and cutting torches to prepare parts for welding.
- Clean finished chassis edges and spatter with portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Determine the appropriate equipment or welding method based on requirements.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications-Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Meet or exceed production and quality goals.
- Work independently.
- Previous experience in fabrication, MIG, TIG, FLUXCORE, auto manufacturing, large machining, aluminum and steel work is a plus!
- 3+ years of experience as a MIG welder.
- Will need to supply your own basic tools, and steel toed boots are required.
- Experience reading and interpreting blue prints, technical documents, and drawings is a MUST.
- Trade school or welding certification preferred, but is not required.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (gloves, face shield, etc.).
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.