1st Shift Machine Operator (PT, weekends)
Salem, OH 44460 US
- Part-Time, 1st Shift, Friday and Saturday
- 6:00am to 6:00pm (12 hour shifts = 24 hours weekly)
- General Machine Operation
- Proper setup and safe operation of secondary processing equipment with proper tooling
- Proper part inspection
- Proper packaging and labeling of products meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some mechanical ability or previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and stand in one place for a long period of time.
- Have full mobility