Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 16.00 HOUR true
1st Shift Machine Operator
Leetonia, OH 44431 US
2023-05-30 2023-06-29 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Machine Operator Job Number: 118178 Pay Rate: 16.00
Our client in Leetonia is looking for Machine Operators to join their team!
- 1st Shift Rotating Schedule 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Repetitively lift aluminum extrusions of various lengths from metal carriers to saw in-feed table.
- Set up Saw to cut pieces to desired specifications.
- Insure all cuts are made to meet customer specifications and tolerances. Take measurements and enter data into SPC database per work instructions.
- Verify the number of cuts per length is in accordance to the EPICS work order and/or print
- Gather all material needed for framing bundles, such as but not limited to: tape, stretch wrap cardboard, paper, banding, etc.
- Visually inspect metal while forming bundles looking for burrs, scratches, chips, gouges, dents, bubbles, die lines, etc. Insure all pieces meet or exceed customer specifications. When material is questionable, contact Foreman, Supervisor or QA Inspector for review / approval.
- Assemble bundles per part specific work instructions utilizing packing materials to meet customer specifications.
- Record appropriate Order, Piece Count, Weight in EPICS System.
- Carry scrap metal to scrap cart.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area including general housekeeping of the work area upon completion of a repair. Assists with general housekeeping of the Shipping area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass preemployment physical and drug screen
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
- Ability to use measuring devices such as tape measures or rulers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.