Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 25.00 HOUR true
1st Shift Maintenance Technician
Canfield, OH 44406 US
2023-05-30 2023-06-29 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Maintenance Job Number: 118232 Pay Rate: 25.00
Our client in Canfield is looking for Maintenance Technicians to join their team!
Work for this award-winning provider of metal solutions, in a state-of-the-art facility.
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday, 5:00am to 4:00pm
- Utilizes multi-crafting skills to inspect, maintain, dismantle, install and repair the electrical and mechanical equipment throughout the plant, using an assortment of hand tools, meters, equipment and materials.
- Performs welding, brazing and burning operations.
- Interprets prints and wiring diagrams.
- Installs conduit, fittings, switches, relays, controls, fixtures, motors, equipment, wiring, etc. as required.
- Adjusts equipment for proper alignment and operation.
- Set up and operate lathe to grind various process rolls.
- Operates a variety of material handling equipment.
- Loads and unloads incoming and outgoing shipments of maintenance parts and materials.
- Performs record keeping, workplace organization, housekeeping, and maintains and requisitions supplies.
- Directs Repairman Trainees, Maintenance Helpers, General Associates and available workers as required.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance or equivalent, including Electrical plus 2-years multi-craft or on-the-job experience.
- Must be able to work with others.
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.