1st Shift Professional Placement Recruiter
Salem, OH 44460 US
- 1st Shift, Full-Time
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- $16.00 - $19.00/hr Hourly wage based on experience, plus performance bonuses
- Knowing the job specifications, job candidates, and job requirements for the many positions.
- Sourcing resumes on various platforms such as job boards, social media networks, and website career pages.
- Screening resumes and conducting phone interviews with potential candidates daily.
- Ensuring proper documentation of the entire hiring process is maintained.
- Assisting candidates with proper in-office onboarding.
- Updating and storing all the required information in our ATS system.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly relationship with the candidates and clients.
- Performing cool sales calls to potential new clients
- Work-Life Balance: no nights, weekends, or holidays
- Paid Time Off after 30 days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Weekly pay - hourly wage plus bonuses
- Team that is focused on internal coaching and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Fridays
- High school diploma
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Work experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter, Staffing Coordinator, Corporate Recruiter, or a similar position in the Human Resources department is required
- Previous sales or marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate candidates via resume review and phone screens.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Great listening skills and detail-oriented.
- Quick decision-making and time management abilities.
- Phenomenal customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic with an ability to meet deadlines and weekly targets.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.