Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 18.00 HOUR true
2nd Shift Assembler
Salem, OH 44460 US
2023-05-30 2023-06-29 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Assembler Job Number: 118122 Pay Rate: 18.00
Our client in Salem is looking for Assemblers to join their team!
If you’re interested in being part of a diverse workforce in a supportive work environment, this position is the one for you!
- 2nd shift Monday - Thursday, 4:30pm to 2:30am with Overtime on Friday
- Perform and abide by safety policies and procedures while performing tasks and other related assignments
- Review specification documentation and information related to assignments to ensure products are manufactured to customer specifications and quality standards
- Perform a wide variety of work assignments to contribute and complete assembly tasks including but not limited to carrying aluminum and steel parts, cleaning products, mounting tires, applying stickers and tape, drilling, bolting, installing components, reading and using tape measures, sawing aluminum material with circular saw, and using impact wrench and other various air tools
- Perform daily custom assembly tasks within designated time requirements
- Perform, understand, comprehend, and communicate basic math functions primarily related to measurement
- Take the parts to lines, pull parts for all lines, and mount tires as a substitute for warehouse positions
- Any other duties assigned
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and understand basic measurements and use basic lengths of measurement
- Ability to comprehend and interpret detailed drawings and measurements.
- Ability to communicate, abide by, verify, and logically respond to safety policies, procedures, and concerns
- Mechanical experience is preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.