2nd Shift CNC Operator
Massillon, OH 44647 US
- 2nd Shift Monday - Friday, 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- required to train on day shift for the first couple of weeks
- $18.00 - $25.00 per hour, based on experience
- Set up and operate CNC equipment
- Set machine speed, feeds, and offsets.
- Read and interpret manufacturing drawings, blueprints.
- Ability to adjust control and program settings to maintain tolerances.
- Ability to use and interpret machining tools, micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and others.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to do precise measurements
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong math and computer skills
- Being multi-lingual is a huge plus