Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 15.00 16.00 HOUR true
2nd Shift Cutting Associate
Medina, OH 44256 US
2023-06-01 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Production Associate Job Number: 118167 Pay Rate: 15.00-16.00
Our client in Medina is looking for Entry-Level Cutting Associates to join their team!
If you want to work with a collaborative team in an encouraging (climate controlled) environment, this is the opportunity for you!
They're seeking self-motivated Cutting Associates to operate automatic fabric cutting machines and perform manual cutting operations to produce firefighter PPE. This is a newly added shift.
They will train! If you are energetic with an upbeat personality, have manual dexterity, the ability to prioritize tasks, and are detail oriented, they will train you to operate their equipment!
- 2nd Shift Monday - Thursday, 2:30PM - 11:30PM
- Friday, 1:00PM to 7:30PM, start your weekend early!
- $15.00 - $16.00/hr
- No sewing experience necessary!
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to learn
- Sewing Industrial suits
- Performance and production incentives
- Work in a modern and temperature-controlled facility
- Fun team-focused environment
- Listen to music while working
- Have a set and consistent full-time schedule
- Have fulfillment about the purposeful work you do within an impactful industry
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with Lectra Vectors preferred, but not required
- Basic computer experience
- Basic math skills required, including the ability to read a ruler and understand measurements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.