Employ-Temps http://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png http://www.employtemps.com http://www.employtemps.com USD 15.00 HOUR true
2nd Shift Machine Operator
Medina, OH 44256 US
2023-03-21 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Machine Operator Job Number: 115738 Pay Rate: 15.00
Our FUN, family-led client in Medina is looking for a Back-Up Lead Plastics Machine Operator to join their team!
This company has a rich heritage and makes some very creative household products!
- 2nd Shift Monday - Friday 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Overtime is offered by coming in early or staying late
- May train on 1st shift 6:00 am to 2:00pm
- Produces product using several processes including, but not limited to, pouring, extruding, pressing and dipping.
- Measures, records and adjusts machines to maintain product consistency.
- Records this data into the production tracking system.
- Minimizes downtime and scrap, and makes recommendations on improving performance.
- Performs pre-shift inspections and trouble-shoots machines and raw materials issues.
- Performs machine/product changeovers including changing of dies, molds, wax blends, wick, blocks, fill heights and cutting blades.
- Works and communicates with other functional and support departments as needed.
- Able to perform other tasks as assigned or needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math.
- 6+ months of machine operating experience in a manufacturing/industrial operation.
- Openness to new ideas and a desire to learn.
- Good manual dexterity and coordination.
- Stands 8+ hours a day.
- Must be able to tolerate hot conditions, especially in the summer.
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.