2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
Massillon, OH 44646 US
- 2nd Shift Monday - Friday 3:30pm to 1:00am
- Maintain and repair production equipment throughout the plant
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks to identify and diagnose equipment failures before they happen
- Electrical background (480V/AC Drive/Relay Logic) is needed to facilitate equipment troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Rebuilding mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic equipment and controls
- Robust documentation and communication skills are needed to pass along valuable information and complete required regulatory tasks
- Communication is key! You will work closely with the production team to ensure all requests are met
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience rebuilding mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic equipment and controls.
- Electrical experience; with focus on 480V/AC Drive/Relay Logic.
- Journeyman Card in multi-craft or electrician preferred.