Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 18.00 HOUR true
3rd Shift Lab Technician
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 US
2023-05-30 2023-06-29 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Quality Control Job Number: 117141 Pay Rate: 18.00
Our client in Cuyahoga Falls is looking to add a Quality Lab Technician to their team!
The Lab Tech Perform Quality Assurance Lab Testing on compounded rubber products using various testing instruments/equipment to assure product
- 3rd Shift Sunday - Wednesday 8:00pm to 6:00am
- Routine/repetitive standing and walking within Quality lab, to ensure all related instruments and testing equipment aremonitored and applicable data is reviewed and recorded in a timely manner.
- Set up, adjust, and operate lab equipment such as, but not limited to: Mooney Viscometer, Rheometer, Densi-Tech,Tensiometer, lab mill, curing presses, salt bath tank, lab oven, Colorimeter, lab scales and lab computers.
- Prepare and test samples of manufactured products to ensure requirements to Polymerics/customer specified parameters aremet. Preparations include use of lab shears for cutting samples to be tested.
- Set up and weigh out required chemicals for addition to materials as required per scheduling needs.
- Review, (retest if necessary) and accurately record results of testing to ensure product has met all specified requirements. Ifmaterial is not passing specifications properly document all issues relating to testing, and material on the proper forms and logs.
- Completion of required daily procedures such as Mill Safety Stop Checklist, Lab Checklist, etc.
- Work with production personnel to improve quality and resolve problems within the scope of quality related issues. This mayinvolve walking, standing, crouching, bending, and lifting in Production areas while certifying batches
- High School diploma or GED.
- Basic math, reading, writing and verbal communication skills
- Lab related and/or industrial manufacturing experience preferred
- Able to multitask, good decision making, and problem-solving skills are a must
- Attention to detail, able to interpret data and use good judgment in the evaluation of material
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.