3rd Shift Light Industrial Operator
Salem, OH 44460 US
- Must possess good hand/eye coordination
- Be able to use hand tools such as clippers, knives, etc.
- Follow all Safety standards.
- Meet all production rates and customer requirements.
- Know the quality standards for each part.
- Identify defects.
- Maintain clean work station.
- Understand job instructions, work instructions and other materials that are given out to help do your job correctly.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Must be 18
- Able to read (English) and follow work instructions.
- Able to stand long periods of time.
- Able to work from verbal and/or written instructions.
- Able crouch, walk, stoop and lift unassisted up to 15 pounds consistently.
- Able to meet all Quality and Production standards.
- Able to multi-task and follow work schedule.