Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 20.00 32.00 HOUR true
3rd Shift Maintenance Technician, Competitive Pay!
Wadsworth, OH 44281 US
2023-05-30 2023-06-29 Employment Type: Direct Hire Job Category: Maintenance Job Number: 118147 Pay Rate: 20.00-32.00
Our client in Wadsworth is looking for a team oriented maintenance technician to join their hard working team!
- 7:00PM to 7:15AM
- Alternate between a 4 day work week and a 3 day work week!
- $20.00 - $32.00/hr
- Understanding of injection molding machine control calibration requirements and hands-on tasks for calibrations
- Ensure preventative / predictive maintenance on equipment, machinery, tools and document PM through the Maintenance Manager
- Successfully troubleshoot hydraulic, electric, pneumatic, mechanical and PLC problems with molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Understanding of repair techniques for injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment related to the industry
- Perform or assist with major job repairs to machine, equipment or components and troubleshoot as needed.
- Submit requests to Maintenance Manager for proper approval and authorization for machine replacement parts, equipment or components
- Change oil on equipment as recommended by manufacturer Electrical (A/C, D/C) and wiring knowledge.
- Intermediate plumbing skills
- Follow all safety precautions on repairs to equipment, machinery and tools per PM’s / OSHA requirements.
- Complete any and all tasks or assignments as requested by Management
- Follows all 5S, housekeeping and company policies and procedures
- Coordinates and maintains all job responsibilities in a continuous and flexible manner and performs other related duties and job assignments as required Understanding of hydraulic repairs
- Perform hydraulic repairs, such as replacement of lines by applying basic knowledge of hydraulics – examples also include cylinder, pumps, motors and enclosed loop control systems
- Electricity, wiring and basic plumbing skills Responsibilities include all listed above, but are not limited to only those listed above
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Highschool diploma or GED
- A two year technical degree is preferred but not required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common instructions/blueprints related to Plastic Injection Molding machinery
- Must possess intermediate reading and writing skills.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to work every other weekend
- Must possess strong safety work ethics
- Experience with CMMS Maintenance Systems is a plus
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.