1st Shift Aluminum Welder
Salem, OH 44460 US
- 1st Shift Monday - Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm
- Perform and abide by safety policies and procedures while welding and other related task assignments
- Perform daily custom build fit/up and welding assignments.
- Review specification documentation and information related to assignments to assure product is manufactured to customer specifications and MAC Trailer's quality standards.
- Keep the area in which you work clean and organized during and at the end of shift.
- Organize and restock parts and materials.
- Communicate with Supervisors/Managers issues of concern and any other pertinent information which effect safety and the productive completion of quality product and schedule of product.
- Perform all related duties as assigned by Supervisor(s).
- Performs assignment of work to contribute to material, parts and product is being produced according to MAC’s quality and quantity standards, while supporting a safe work environment.
- Experience in tractor trailer building or knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing related field is preferred
- Mechanical experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Steel and Aluminum MIG Welding. Must pass Company approved weld test.
- Able to work any shift based on production need.
- Ability to work assigned shift and/or extended shift hours.
- Ability to work alone or as a team.
- Transportation to and from work.