The Branch Manager supervises the day to day operations of the branch and coaches staff to ensure that goals are achieved. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for engaging people in a fast-paced environment, whether over the phone or in-person and exercise their creativity in seeking talent in uncommon places.
• Hire, Train, and Develop internal staff for success in the staffing industry.
• Assist in building and maintaining strong client relationships through phone, email and face to face contact.
• Identify new client opportunities for the branch office.
• Meet weekly sales and recruiting goals.
• Account management and business development as needed.
• Supervise the hiring and placing of temporary employees
• Daily sales and operations management of internal staff at branch location
• Utilize effective leadership tools to plan, organize, staff, control and direct all operations of the Employ Temps branch
• Meet goals and objectives for the branch and its employees by using best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant job experience
• Minimum of 2 years experience in supervisory role
• Enthusiastic, articulate professional with excellent leadership and people skills
• Staffing, management, sales, business development, customer service, or recruiting experience a plus