Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 50000 YEAR true
Medina, OH 44256 US
2023-05-30 2023-06-29 Employment Type: Direct Hire Job Category: Office Manager Job Number: 118154 Pay Rate: 50,000
The Branch Manager will manage the day-to-day operation of the branch. Including leadership of internal team.
Earn base salary plus weekly uncapped bonus
Salary starting at $50,000
- Work-Life Balance: no nights, weekends, or holidays
- Paid Time Off after 30 days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Weekly pay - hourly wage plus bonuses
- Team that is focused on internal coaching and development
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Fridays
- Train, develop, and manage internal staff
- Build and maintain strong client relationships including account management
- Achieve revenue growth and new customer acquisition by prospecting new clients
- This role will require travel to client sites, where you’ll have personal interaction with clients
- Business development activities such as territory planning, cold calling, and relationship building
- Use of consultative sales strategy to resolve client objections
- Evaluate and determine client needs and develop a plan of action to offer staffing solutions
- Make sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts
- Collaborate with internal staffing team to ensure consistent with service resources and candidate pool
- Ensure compliance for hiring and placement of all temporary employees; including employee on-boarding and documentation of all processes.
- Meet/exceed performance expectations including weekly calls, appointments, and GP dollars
- Leadership within a fast-paced environment
- Skilled relationship building both internally and with external contacts
- Results and metrics focused
- Effective time management, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and listening
- Strong problem-solving skills and business acumen skills
- Familiar with consultative, solutions-based selling
Education and Experience:
- 2 years plus in a leadership role
- Experience in the Staffing Industry, corporate recruiting, management, business develop, or HR is required
- College degree preferred
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Reliable transportation to get to and from client sites in assigned territory
- Valid Driver's License
- Frequent standing, sitting, walking, bending, talking, and listening
Since opening our first office in the Northeastern Ohio market in early 1995, we have never wavered from our commitment to offer excellence in service to our clients, employees, applicants and the community. This has fueled our continued growth and reputation as one of the top staffing agencies in the Northeastern Ohio market. Employ-Temps job centers are ideally situated for strong regional presence thus enabling quick efficient response to our client and employee needs.
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.