Warren, OH 44483 US
- Monitor and maintain delivery schedules / due dates in MRP system based on Customer Demand (Planning Solutions and Discrete Sales Orders) as well as forecasting techniques where applicable.
- Analyze and provide feedback to appropriate departments on material status/requirements for fulfilling customer demand.
- Provide lead times to the Customer Service team regarding Promise Date for customer demand fulfillment.
- Communicate with sales personnel and customers for forecast and Master Production Schedule maintenance.
- Schedule production using a variety of inputs such as sales orders, historical data, sales forecasts, and inputs from product managers or sales management.
- Check availability of inventory prior to firming/releasing work orders using system queries and reports.
- Manage Supplier Schedules and Supplier Demand Visibility application as required. Support training activity for Suppliers as required.
- Maintain discrete purchase orders & Supplier Schedules based on MRP Action Messages and new engineering change orders.
- Monitor/measure material cost savings plans and targets; collaborate with Materials Management and Category Management teams in supplier negotiation initiatives as required.
- Collaborate with multiple factories and suppliers to ensure proper inventory levels for finished goods and components.
- Assist with the management of inventory levels to meet customer orders, including safety & distribution stock, utilizing proven Supply Chain systems.
- Develop, improve, and monitor reporting processes & systems to control the supply chain functions.
- Collaborate with the Materials Management team to optimize supply chain and logistics solutions in order to maximize On-Time Delivery to Customer request, while minimizing inventory investment.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems/safety standards
- Previous demonstrated experience in production/materials planning/MRP required QAD preferred.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral/interpersonal.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions (P/D/C/A).
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Windows programs, emphasis on Excel.
- Understanding and experience with integrated manufacturing software systems.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail.