Warren, OH 44483 US
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Read blueprints or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, dept of cut, etc.
- Determine sequence of operations. Identify conformity of material requirements.
- Use a variety of precision measuring devices to set up and adjust work and verify conformance of work to specifications.
- Grind and adapt tooling and attachments for special work requirements.
- Diagnose and rectify tooling problems and machine malfunctions.
- Perform routine maintenance on machines and tooling.
- Able to hold tolerances as close as .0005”.
- Check work to insure conformance to specifications and adjust machine or tooling for variations in materials, etc.
- Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
- Comply with all safety regulations.
- Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma. Certified fork lift license. Minimum of three to five years previous experience.
- Ability to read, interpret and work from drawings, bills’ of material and specifications. Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one situations with other employees in the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Must be able to perform metric conversions.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, reach above shoulders and move from place to place. The incumbent will regularly stand, sit, talk and listen and will frequently use hands to finger, handle or touch. This position requires occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.