Boardman, OH 44512 US
- 2nd Shift Monday - Friday 11:00am to 8:00pm
- Receive incoming calls and emails from Internal and External Customers
- Generate Work orders that communicate information and requirements per the customer's specifications.
- Dispatch service calls (work orders) to the appropriate service technician/branch in a timely fashion
- Communicate roofing estimates to customers to obtain approval for service work.
- Provide support to service technicians for all service branches.
- Complete special projects as assigned by management.
- Assist other departments in downtime through cross-training.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required- Some College Preferred
- Ability to work afternoon shift, 11AM – 8PM, and Rotating Weekends.
- Ability to be part of an after-hours, on-call rotation (additional compensation).
- Ability to temporarily work from home effectively; high-speed internet, designated work area free from distraction (we will provide all the IT equipment necessary to do the job).
- Ability to self-motivate, stay focused and work independently.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and database software.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Team-oriented, energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a good work ethic.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening.
- Authorized to work in the US.