Human Resources Administrator - 1st Shift!
Boardman, OH 44512 US
Our client in Boardman is looking for a Human Resources Administrator to add to their team!
Work from Home Monday-Friday
3-4 Month Contract position
$16.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience
- Process all new hire paperwork
- Initiate drug set up of and background screening then review results
- Process employee terminations
- Maintaining accurate and complete employee files
- Enter employee data into Timberline payroll module
- Reconcile vendor invoices for testing services
- Input HR employee information into a HRIS.
- Work on special HR projects as needed.
- Business-related degree (Associates or bachelor’s preferred)
- 2+ years of HR related experience
- The candidate must possess strong clerical and organizational skills.
- Task oriented individual
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft windows environment. Must include Excel and Word.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.