Hydro Machine Operator
Brecksville, OH 44141 US
- 2nd shift Monday - Friday 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- Manufacturing and inspecting detailed parts and tools from blueprints, sketches, drawings and verbal instructions using a variety of machining tools and equipment (mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, jig bores and other machining equipment) and using mathematical and geometrical calculations.
- Determining how to set up machines based on instructions received
- Daily Preventative Maintenance on equipment.
- Keeping work area clean and free from safety hazards. Maintain acceptable quality and efficiency level.
- Proving out CNC programs when required
- Complete part checks and provide support for other Machinists
- Ability to demonstration a can-do attitude and work with others in team
- Attention to detail to thoroughly follow work instructions, standard work and department procedures
- Self-motivated individuals that work with integrity
- Safety mindset to minimize risk to themselves and others
- Willingness to learn and solve problems from within the business
- 4+ years of experience in a CNC Machinist role using vertical or horizontal machining centers and/or CNC Lathes.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling 50 lbs. Standing and Sitting.
- Ability to read an interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings.
- Must be able to inspect parts using manual gauges.
- Must be available to work OT in off-shift hours and weekends as required.