Main Job Duties Include:
- Process latex compound and dispersions by following a written recipe
- Weigh specific types and quantities of liquid or solid raw ingredients using an automated dispensing system or manual scales, according to formulas
- Monitor mixing tanks, mills, mixers, pumps and compounding kettles
- Move completed batches into containers via pump or gravity drop
- Assist with raw material handling
- Collect samples on processed latex compounds and/or dispersions for lab analysis
- Clean equipment
- Process waste water
- Loading/Unloading Trucks
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or record-keeping purposes.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools or power tools
- Background Check and Drug Screen
- High School Diploma / G.E.D.
- Good math (including metric) and reading skills along with English fluency
- Safety and quality conscious
- High attention to detail
- Manufacturing or industrial experience
Shift: Day Shift Monday – Friday (shift varies)
8:00am – 4:30pm / 6:00am – 2:30am / 06:00am – 4:30pm