Pay is based on experience $18+
PCB Inspector/Touchup/ Modifications Technician
- Touch-up/solder SMT and Through-hole components (Fine pitch, SOIC, etc.).
- Install complicated board modifications using a microscope.
- Follow work process instructions and specifications, both written and verbal.
- Perform visual inspection of PCB’s for IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- Ability to track and request inventory supplies as needed.
- Participate in continuous improvement and maintain a productive working relationship.
- Performs other duties as assigned including moving of material as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient soldering and de-soldering with a hand held soldering equipment for fine pitch parts.
- Candidate will have assembly experience and the ability to make piece parts on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be available to work 1st shift. (Hours 8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Ability to work in a changing fast paced environment.
- Minimum one year of electronic manufacturing experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Lean Manufacturing experience highly desirable
- Demonstrate dependability, flexibility, and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow detailed technical instructions.
For immediate consideration please call 330-923-9243 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org