Pay is based on experience $19+
TEMP to HIRE ( full benefits once hired on)
Maintenance & Shipping/Receiving
- Provide assistance to the shipping department packaging and shipping products.
- Perform medium/light maintenance duties, vigilant for building repair needs and support staff to include changing light bulbs, cleaning carpets, etc.
- Keep properties in a clean and orderly condition by examining the buildings and properties on a regular basis for needed repairs, maintenance, and cleanliness.
- Travel to multiple company locations, assisting other maintenance staff as needed.
- Landscaping to include maintaining outside premises in an attractive and safe condition. Clears leaves, cuts grass, pulls weeds, and trims shrubs, trees and lawn edges.
- Uses shovels, snow blowers, tractors and trucks for snow removal. Clears walks and parking lot of snow and ice. Applies salt, calcium, and sand to various areas to melt ice and provide safer conditions.
- Performs preventive maintenance and repair of grounds equipment as needed.
- Performs building and fixture repairs to include: fixing doors, windows and latches; simple plumbing repairs such as replacing appliances and fixtures, unclogging drains, etc.; general cleaning during day.
- Orders and receives supplies and equipment, makes recommendations of supplies and equipment for purchase and maintains necessary inventories.
- Conducts an ongoing program of general maintenance, upkeep, and repair.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years building maintenance experience
- Have general knowledge of grounds maintenance, plumbing and electrical systems
- Landscaping knowledge and the ability to maintain lawn equipment.
- Well organized and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft products, Internet and email
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a reoccurring basis.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment
For immediate consideration please call 330-923-9243 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org