Our client in Kent is seeking a CNC Operator. 1st shift 7:00 am-3:30pm, half-hour lunch.
Pay rate would be $16-$20/hr based on skills.
1. Strive to perform each job function quickly, neatly and safely.
2. Know machine start up procedures for both CNC machines.
3. Be familiar with and able to operate both CNC machines.
4. Know and understand product set-up and tool set-up for both CNC machines.
5. Keep machine area clean, organized and free of obstructions.
6. Be able to master or surpass production times set by lead operator.
7. Be able to perform basic maintenance on both CNC machines.
8. Be able to identify and correct or work through CNC error codes generated by the CNC.
9. Demonstrate your ability to read and edit programs to obtain desired specifications.
10. Demonstrate your willingness to be a part of the team and utilize constructive criticism.
1. Work to upgrade skills and knowledge in working towards mastering the ability to program
and build production fixtures.
2. Cooperate with fellow employees and management.
3. Focus on improvements that have a positive impact on the company and its employees.
4. Perform any other duties or assignments as assigned by the Supervisor.
5. Be at your work site ready to start work at your scheduled work time.
6. Come to work prepared to provide the company with your best effort.
7. Keep errors and scrap to a minimum by focusing on the job at hand while
maintaining safe work habits.
If interested please call Mark at 330-923-9243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org