Supplier in Macedonia is seeking a Material Handler. Dayshift, 8:30AM-5PM, hour lunch.
Pay rate would be $16/hr based on skills.
- Performs manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing and delivering a variety of materials, equipment and supplies.
- Operates material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks or dollies to move stock or reorganize storage.
- Utilizes computerized or automated systems to accomplish tasks Principal Accountabilities Key Challenges Skills, Know How and experience
- Pick and ship customer/sample orders accurately and efficiently to meet customer requirements. o Process supplier receipts and customer returns, following specifications provided by the Quality Control Manager. (This is vital to ensure that we provide our customers with quality products.)
- Processes all paperwork for International shipments. These must be accurate to ensure delivery on time.
- Load and unload trucks that deliver receipts, returns and customer orders.
- Ensure that the bill of lading is accurate and all packages are accounted for before the transaction is completed.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Picking, packing and routing customer orders are critical in meeting customer needs. Errors can be costly to division.
- Follow all requested guidelines required by the customers to maintain good customer service.
- Follow all quality control specifications to approve product for shipment. This is vital in order to maintain integrity of company.
- Customer orders requiring on-line shipping arrangements provide a daily challenge as the information must be input on-line in order for the shipment to be processed and on time delivery receipt issued.
- Conform to safety regulations in order to maintain a safe work environment.
- One to two years experience in a warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of automated or computerized system operation
- Forklift skills a must.
- Good PC skills.
- Good communication and mathematical skills.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Quality Control experience a plus.
- Knowledge of safety practices
If interested please call 330-923-9243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org