Our Client in Cuyahoga Falls is looking to add a Lab Technician on night shift.
- Routine/repetitive standing and walking within Quality lab, to insure all related instruments and testing equipment are
monitored and applicable data is reviewed and recorded in a timely manner.
- Set up, adjust and operate lab equipment such as, but not limited to: Mooney Viscometer, Rheometer, Densi-Tech, Tensiometer,
lab mill, curing presses, salt bath tank, lab oven, Colorimeter, lab scales and lab computers.
- Prepare and test samples of manufactured products to insure requirements to Polymerics/customer specified parameters are
met. Preparations include use of lab shears for cutting samples to be tested.
- Set up and weigh out required chemicals for addition to materials as required per scheduling needs.
- Review, (retest if necessary) and accurately record results of testing to insure product has met all specified requirements. If
material is not passing specifications properly document all issues relating to testing, and material on the proper forms and logs.
- Completion of required daily procedures such as Mill Safety Stop Checklist, Lab Checklist, etc.
- Work with production personnel to improve quality and resolve problems within the scope of quality related issues. This may
involve walking, standing, crouching, bending, and lifting in Production areas while certifying batches.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Basic math, reading, writing and verbal communication skills
- Lab related and/or industrial manufacturing experience preferred
- Able to multitask, good decision making and problem solving skills are a must
- Attention to detail, able to interpret data and use good judgment in the evaluation of material
Hours: 8pm-6am Sunday night-Thursday morning
For immediate consideration send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org