Wadsworth, OH 44281 US
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Work productively, efficiently and timely to met customer needs.
- Properly load and unload parts into fixtures.-Observe machine operation with awareness of machine malfunction and/or operator error.
- Follow established standards, guidelines or procedures to report issues.
- Maintain and care for equipment and tooling within specified guidelines.
- Ensure all machines are running at or above 100% efficiency.
- Adhering to safety and environmental rules.
- Reading and interpreting plant procedures, and work instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous machine operating experience.
- Mechanical skills are a plus.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to train on 1st shift for 4-8 weeks.
- Must have a manufacturing background
- Basic tool experience is preferred but not required