Warren, OH 44483 US
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Layout and build mechanical sub-assemblies including, transformers, inductors, bus network, switches, etc.
- Insulate, tape, clean and paint sub-assemblies and complete assemblies as requires.
- Air or water check sub-assemblies or assemblies as required.
- Layout, prepare, and assemble all mechanical and electrical components into cabinets and panels in accordance with drawings and shop practices and procedures.
- Perform cutouts on cabinets as required.
- Interconnect and wire all components in accordance with schematics, engineering orders, and shop practices and procedures.
- Cut, machine, thread, drill, etc., plates, shapes, bars, pipe, etc., of either metal or non-metallic materials.
- Hose and pipe all water-cooled equipment in accordance with schematics.
- Insulate, tape, clean and paint sub-assemblies and assemblies as required.
- Must read and interpret schematics, blueprints.
- Must perform minor maintenance and clean up on machines as required.
- Move materials with hand trucks, forklift trucks and cranes as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area.
- Must observe all safety regulations. May be required to perform various other functions or duties as directed by supervisor.
- Must be able to lift 10# and be able to work in an industrial environment, where smoke, dust, and noise may be prevalent.
- High-School diploma or equivalent.
- Special courses in mechanical building, welding, soldering, or plumbing, would be helpful.
- Able to work well with hand and power tools.
- Experience with any of the above would also be a plus