Our client in Akron is looking for an Office Assistant to join their team on 1st shift.
Payables/receivables and other general office duties including answering and forwarding eight incoming lines. General typing, filing and paper management, Data entry, process mail, operate office machines, bookkeeping and research skills.
Important skills include but are not limited to:
- Proficient and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Etc. with good computer skills
- Able to work in an open, fast paced office environment
- Team player
- Personable with a positive attitude
- Adept Math skills
- Dependability a Must
- Good customer rapport
- Good communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Manages time well
- Pays attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to Multi Task efficiently
- Can work independently and accurately
- Double checks work
- Good Multi-Line phone skills
Pay: $15-$16/hr BOE
Hours: 1st Shift - 8:00am to 5:00pm.
We offer Paid holidays, Health coverage/prescriptions for our employees with a low deductible, Low doctor co-pay, One week paid vacation after one year and 401K with a match after one year. Aflac cafeteria program. Paid on a weekly basis, Great group of people to work with (Family like environment).