Our Client in Cuyahoga Falls is looking for an individual to join their team in an accounts payable role
Responsible for working with vendors and internal associates to receive invoices, get the proper approval for payment and account coding, and post the invoices in the appropriate accounting period. Processing vendor payments throughout the month as necessary utilizing our 3rd. party payment service. Manage these payments to take advantage of vendor discounts in addition to meeting vendor payment terms. Reconcile accounts payables and sublet accounting schedules for assigned stores.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Receives all invoices and obtains appropriate management approvals.
· Posts all open items in accounts payable daily.
· Posts all sublet bills daily and maintains sublet schedule.
· Post and pay all monthly direct pay invoices.
· Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files W9,1099, vendor insurance
& Workers Compensation certificates.
· Reconciles statement and the ledger making sure that payments are consistent with dealership schedules.
· Collect and post all corporate credit card invoices in the proper month.
· Answers all vendor inquiries.
· Assists in monthly closings.
· Posts all prior month invoices by the 2nd business day of the following month.
· Post all factory parts invoices
· Reconcile factory parts statements to general ledger
· Prepares accounts payable checks.
· All payables paid through 3rd party vendor by 10th of each month with minimal exceptions
· Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
Marginal Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
Provides title clerk with information on all purchased vehicles for title list.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must obtain and maintain any certificates, licenses, and registrations as required by Dealership. Must maintain valid Driver's License that meets dealership insurability requirements.
This position is based out of the Marhofer Chevrolet accounting office and attendance in the office is mandatory unless directed otherwise by Human Resources.
Must be able to sit at desk for extended periods without issue. At least 4 hours. Some light lifting (up to 15 pounds) may be required as needed.
Pay: $16-$23/hr BOE