Pay is based on experience $18+
TEMP to HIRE ( full benefits once hired on)
PCB Manufacturing Technician
- Inventory and control Through-Hole (TH) components for PCB assemble.
- Follow job documentation to pull and organize parts to accomplish the assigned TH work order.
- Install components according to detailed documentation.
- Follow work process instructions and specifications, both written and verbal.
- Perform visual inspection of PCB’s for IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
- Touch-up/solder SMT and Through-hole components (Fine pitch, SOIC, etc.) as necessary.
- Ability to track and request inventory supplies as needed.
- Audit and pull SMT parts required for system work orders.
- Participate in continuous improvement and maintain a productive working relationship.
- Performs other duties as assigned including moving of material as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate will have assembly/solder/inventory experience and the ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be available to work 1st shift. (Hours 8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Ability to work in a changing fast paced environment.
- Minimum one year of electronic manufacturing experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient soldering and de-soldering with a hand held soldering equipment is a plus.
- Lean Manufacturing experience highly desirable
- Demonstrate dependability, flexibility, and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow detailed technical instructions.
For immediate consideration please call 330-923-9243 or email: email@example.com