Panel Wiring Assembler
Sebring, OH 44672 US
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Assemble parts for electro-mechanical equipment.
- Utilizing and reading electrical drawings & schematics
- Point to point wiring
- Light soldering when needed
- Position and fasten units to assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Inspect and test completed units.
- Assisting in the assembly of industrial packaging equipment
- Attach name plates to assemblies
- Read and interpret instructions, schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
- Inspect parts for flaws and imperfections.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Electrical assembly experience
- Mechanical Assembly experience
- Wiring panels
- Mechanical testing/troubleshooting