Production Associate - Starting at $21/hour!
Elyria, OH 44035 US
- 3rd Shift, 6:00pm to 6:00am
- 36/48 Work schedule (Week 1: 3 days, Week 2: 4 Days)
- Job duties associated with the Receiving and Incineration Process performed primarily outdoors
- Completes all required safety training, operational procedures training, equipment and machine training, and other training as provided and required
- Assists with the clean-up and maintenance of the incinerator and scrubber system during shut-down.
- Operates off-road equipment (e.g., rubber-tired, front-end loader with bucket and drum clamps, tow motors and other front-end loaders).
- Must be clean shaven at all times in order to wear half/full mask respirators.
- Enters confined spaces as required and in accordance with safety policies and procedures.
- Climbs stairs and scaffolding.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as needed and in accordance with safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties assigned.
- High School diploma or GED NOT required
- Ability to pass a basic reading/math aptitude assessment
- Must be fluent in English with the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and handling instructions, and procedure manual
- Must be clean shaven at all times in order to wear half/full mask respirators
- Must be able to write efficiently and effectively in order to maintain sufficient documentation of work-related activities
- Must be able to work in a team environment and effectively communicate and present information and respond to questions
- Experience to operate front-end loader, forklift or tow motor preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate successful work history in which standing for prolonged periods, bending, stooping and lifting were an integral part of the job, preferably in a production or process oriented industry
- This position is subject to successfully completing and passing a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and physical. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to safely perform the essential functions of the job.