Barberton, OH 44203 US
- 2nd Shift Monday - Friday 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- Routine/repetitive standing and walking within warehouse, to ensure all related instruments and machines are monitored and running properly.
- Prepare and test samples of manufactured products to ensure requirements to customer specified parameters are met. Preparations include use of lab shears for cutting samples to be tested.
- Set up and weigh out required chemicals for addition to materials as required per scheduling needs.
- Load and unload sheets of rubber to be ran through machine and prepared for delivery to clients
- Completion of required daily procedures such as Mill Safety Stop Checklist, Lab Checklist, etc.
- Work with production personnel to improve quality and resolve problems within the scope of quality related issues. This may involve walking, standing, crouching, bending, and lifting in Production areas while certifying batches.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Basic math, reading, writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask, good decision making, and problem-solving skills are a must
- Attention to detail, able to interpret data and use good judgment in the evaluation of material
- Okay with working in a warm and dirty rubber environment
- Some heavy lifting required
- Required to join the Union after 30 days of employment