Ravenna, OH 44266 US
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Responsible for direct supervision of designated shift and will act as technical resource to the shift.
- Rotation between shifts may occur, as needed.
- Ensure all Associates are trained to meet the requirements of their jobs.
- Direct and complete Associate performance reviews.
- Responsible for safety, on-time delivery, promoting and maintaining excellent quality through the process, Associate and process efficiency, continuous improvement initiatives and timeliness of all products produced on assigned shift.
- Verify all daily labor times.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as a production representative with the goal of reducing variance.
- Participate in, promote, and actively use Lean Manufacturing Principals throughout the organization.
- Initiate appropriate actions for maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Assist in work-related accident reports and investigations, as required.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Responsible for all department scheduling to meet production and shipment schedules.
- Responsible for participating and engaging in continuous improvement projects across the organization.
- Travel to other HEXPOL locations or to customers may be required.
- Perform any other project/task as assigned by Management.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field, preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Five (5) years’ production/manufacturing experience, preferred.
- Three (3) years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent computer/systems skills – MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook).
- Excellent cooperation and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail, high energy, self-motivated and self-reliant.
- Ability to supervise, coach and develop Associates.
- Ability to interact well with all personality types in a supervisory role.
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle personal and confidential information.
- May require travel to various Company locations.