Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 15.00 18.00 HOUR true
Quality Control Technician - 1st Shift!
Warren, OH 44484 US
2023-05-30 2023-06-29 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Quality Control Job Number: 118198 Pay Rate: 15.00-18.00
Our client in Warren is looking for Quality Control Technicians to join their team!
Work in a clean, climate-controlled facility, that values a work-life balance.
This company manufactures products used globally by major amusement parks and railroad systems!
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- $15.00 - $18.00/hr
- Assists periodic product audits/inspections on running parts and conduct final shipment audits.
- Assists with system and process audits (supplier certification, internal system, subcontractor, comprehensive process, set up verifications, etc.).
- Investigate and process quality problems to aid in their thorough resolution.
- Program and maintain programs on OGP/CMM and/or other equipment/software including SPC files.
- Acquires knowledge necessary to interpret internal and customer specifications to determine acceptable from reject-able products.
- Develop and maintain filing system of inspection records for manufactured products.
- Update changes to customer specification criteria as directed.
- Perform Receiving Inspection on vendor product to verify conformance to company standards.
- Ensure all necessary inspection records accompany shipments.
- Perform calibration of measurement equipment if required.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001 and other related quality system standards (e.g., TS16949 etc.)
- Quality System Knowledge with background in APQP, DFMEA/PFMEA and PPAP preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints with close attention to detail.
- Ability to calibrate, maintain, and use precision measuring instruments
- Ability to operate inspection/lab equipment (such as OGP, optical comparator, hardness tester, etc)
- Computer skills including spreadsheet, word processing, and database management software
- Background in RF and or Electrical field preferred
- Ability to lift and carry 20 pounds frequently
- High school diploma with additional technical courses in Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Minimum 1 year Quality experience in manufacturing.
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.